This beautifully fall coloured and nutrient packed stir fry is perfect for those on-the-go days where you feel as though you have no time to squeeze in a health meal…but now you can! This quick and overly delicious stir fry is full of micro and macro nutrients, fibre, vitamins and is perfect for the whole family! While here at university meal times can be tight, whether you are rushing between classes, meeting up for group presentations or finalizing your final ideas on a paper, the time that gets devoted to healthy cooking can be limited. Thankfully there are many nutrient dense meals that can be created in just a few minutes, this being one of them!
- 1/2 of an asparagus bunch
- 1 large organic orange pepper
- 1/3 cup organic quinoa (prepared before hand)
- 1/2 organic zucchini (sliced)
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Add all of the vegetables to a wok (with coconut oil) on medium heat.
- After a few minutes add your quinoa and spices.
- Combien all together until cooked and all ingredients are mixed throughout.