This natural, easy to make DIY turmeric face mask has worked well for helping to fade my acne scars, exfoliating my skin, and even out my skin tone! After experimenting with turmeric more and more, in my natural beauty routine, I can definitely see what the hype is all about. This superfood ingredient is not only beneficial in recipes, yet also has been popping up more and more in skin care products due to it’s powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO MAKE THIS TURMERIC FACE MASK
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- squeeze of lemon
- Mix all ingredients together, until a smooth consistency has formed. If the consistency is too runny I would add a little bit more turmeric powder or honey.
- Apply to face (with brush).
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- To reduce staining after removing, use half a lemon dipped in brown sugar to gently exfoliate your face. Once finished, the lemon can also be used to clean up any staining left on/around the sink.
Want more natural beauty routines? Give these a try:
I hope that you enjoy this DIY Turmeric Face Mask!
Comment or questions? I would love to hear from you!
Enjoy your new DIY face mask,