14 Sunscreens you need to try this sunny season! Sunscreen is necessary for your skin’s protection all year round, but is an absolute essential during the sunny summer months! Here are a few tips to ensure that you keep your skin as protected as possible:
- When choosing a sunscreen make sure that it contains at least one of the following UVA blockers; ecamsule, avobenzone, oxybenzone, titanium dioxide, sulisobenzone, or zinc oxide.
- Choose a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA
- Make sure to apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before you go into the sun for maximum effectiveness
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours
- Take note of the expiration date on sunscreen, since it can become less effective over time
- SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays
Give these selected brands a try to help protect your skin from the suns harmful rays!
What are your favourite sunscreen brands?
Comments or questions? I would LOVE to hear from you!
-The Fit Hive-
Stay Sun Protected,