This bowl of healthy goodness is absolutely delicious! It is packed full of complimentary flavours and textures, and is glowing with vibrant colours!
The recipe is loaded up with with:
Healthy Fats ✓
Vitamins & Minerals ✓
If you follow me on instagram, then you know how obsessed I am about my new spiralizer that I got for Christmas! So far I have experimented with spiralizing just about every single vegetable that I can get my hands on, and let me tell you…some veggies aren’t quite as easy as other (yes I am talking about butternut squash). But for the most part, it is effortless to create a beautiful and balanced vegetable dish. This bowl contains spiralized cucumber and carrots, both using different blade thicknesses.
- Cucumber (spiralized with blade C)
- Carrot (spiralized with blade A)
- Sunflower seeds
- Cheese curds (omit for a vegan recipe)
- Tuna (omit for a vegan recipe)
- Thoroughly wash all veggies.
- Cook the quinoa to the cooking instructions on the bag/box.
- Spiralize the carrot. One carrot goes a long way, making enough for 4 bowls. If you have leftover spiralized carrot it keeps really well in a covered bowl in the fridge, for up to 1 week – therefore also being great for meal prepping.
- Spiralize the cucumber.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and enjoy!
What are your thoughts on spiralizing!?
Do you a have a spiralizer? Are you looking to get your hands on one?