This salad recipe has been one of my favorites over the past few months, while travelling. It incorporates simple, healthy and easy to find ingredients, meanwhile has a perfect balance of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, etc. to keep you feeling full and energized for hours! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!
Ingredients: (for 2 servings)
- 1 package of Mixed Green Salad (any combination that you enjoy most – it can easily be found in most grocery stores)
- 1 large cucumber (washed and diced)
- 1 small block of Gouda (cut into cubes)
- 1 bunch of celery (cut into small pieces)
- 1 handful of organic walnuts
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar (lightly drizzled on top)
Toss all of the ingredients together on a large bowl.