This combination of flavours is killer good! Not only is this dish wonderfully colourful, but it also is loaded up with organic, guilt free, nutrient-filled ingredients! My best friend and I were down to the last of our groceries and so we combined what we had together and I honestly could not have been more impressed with the outcome. It was quick to make, full of simple ingredients and satisfied our hunger for hours! Give it a try the next time you are looking for something quick and delicious to cook up!
Guilt Free ✔
Gluten Free ✔
Quick & Easy ✔
- 1/2 package tofu (we used firm)
- organic peas
- organic carrots (washed)
- organic avocado
- butter chicken sauce (add as much as you feel necessary)
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
NOTE: You can either marinate the tofu in the butter chicken sauce the day before and leave it marinating over night, or just add it to the tofu while cooking it.
- Add the tofu to a Wok with a little bit of oil. Cook until light brown and then, if the sauce has not been added, add it now. Break up the tofu to the consistency of a scrambled egg.
- Steam the carrots, until they are at the softness level that you desire. Chop them up into 1 inch pieces.
- Add the peas and carrots to the Wok. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the crushed red pepper flakes, chilli powder and garlic powder to the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Place into bowl and top with sliced avocado.