This guilt free recipe is SO insanely delicious! This was the first meal that I ever used a spiralizer for and let me tell you…I have been addicted to spiralizing since! By far one of my favourite kitchen utensils, as it is super easy to use, fast, portable and makes zero mess. AMAZING! If you eliminate the shrimp from the recipe, then it is vegan, and with or without the shrimp it is an all around incredible combination of colours and flavours that will keep you full, happy and energized for hours. How could things get an better!?!
- 3 Zucchini’s (washed)
- 2 Carrots (washed)
- Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- optional: shrimp
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize the zucchinis. Chop the carrots into bite sized pieces.
- Add some coconut oil to your Wok and turn onto low or medium-low heat. Add your spiralized zucchini and carrot pieces, stir to combine the two ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the creamy avocado sauce.
- Continue to stir the zucchini and carrots for about 5 minutes or so.
- Mix the avocado sauce with the ingredients in the Wok. Stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat, and place in bowls.