This dinner is perfect for those wanting a healthy meal, in a short amount of time. The recipe and ingredients are simple are simple and it takes 5 minutes to make, from beginning to end! For me this was the perfect dish for my crazy busy study day, where I wanted something fast, delicious and healthy 🙂
This check off all three of those wants!
Sesame Kale Noodle DishPrint This
- Rice noodles
- 2 large handfuls of organic kale (washed, de-stemed and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/3 cup of organic de-shelled edamame (I used frozen)
- Sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Start by boiling water in a pot that is large enough to fit your desired amount of noodles.When the water has boiled take it off the stove top and put your noodles into the pot of boiling water, let it sit for around 5 minutes, or until soft.
- While your water is boiling, chop up and wash your kale, and put it into a lightly oiled Wok.
- Add the edamame and stir around until the kale leaves start to wilt and edamame has de-thawed.
- Then toss in as much red pepper flakes as desired, for some extra flavour and spice. Strain your noodles, top with the kale mixture, sprinkle on some sesame seeds and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil.