Mmmmmmmm this stir fry is SERIOUSLY delicious! I had such a huge amount of vegetables in my fridge that some were even falling out when I opened the door, so needless to say, it was definitely time to eat away at them. I used only SIMPLE AND RAW vegetables (with some cheese thrown in too of course, since I just couldn’t help myself) which I am sure that many of you already have on hand in your fridges right now.
What I loved most about this stir fry was how wonderfully COLOURFUL it was!! Not only was it beautiful to look at, with so many natural rich coloured vegetables, but it also kept me full for hours and after eating it I still felt light and energized! All of the ingredients just made this dinner so perfect and tasty, I will definitely be making this stir fry again very soon.
- 1/2 bunch of organic kale (leaves only)
- 1 organic red pepper (sliced into bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup corn (I used frozen)
- 1/3 cup peas (I used frozen)
- 1/3 cup edamame (I used deshelled and frozen)
- 1/2 cup cooked/steamed organic broccoli
- 1/3 cup gouda (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- Add oil to your Wok and put on medium heat until the oil gets warm.
- Add the kale and stir it around for a few minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients (minus the cheese)
- Lastly, add in the cheese and stir it around for a few more minutes. Take off heat and scoop into a bowl.