This delicious dinner was the result of throwing all the odds and ends of food left in my fridge together! It worked out incredibly well 🙂 A wonderfully satisfying meal that is packed full of fiber, protein, vitamins and mineral! Not only did it leave me full and ready to study for many more hours that night, but it also had many different flavours, from the sweetness of the corn to the nuttiness of the quinoa. DELICIOUS!
- 1/2 cup cooked black quinoa
- 1 organic yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Add a small amount of oil to your wok and then add your cooked quinoa.
- Then add your pepper and spinach, wait a few minutes before adding your corn and sesame seeds.
- Add your egg, as a binding agent it should bring all of the ingredients together. Stir the mixture around until all of the ingredients have cooked (5-7 minutes).
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl.