This healthy cookie dough honestly tastes like SUGAR FILLED, DELICIOUS, CHOCOLATEY cookie dough!! It is high in protein, gluten free and best of all…can be made sugar free! You can eat this with a big spoon or use it as a dip for fruits and graham crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp nut butter (I used nut butter because I LOVE it)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup sweetener (honey, brown sugar, maple syrup, agave…)
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Add all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, into a food processor. Blend on high until SMOOTH! Very important to blend thoroughly, you don’t want chunks of chickpea in your cookie dough.
2. Put into a bowl and serve. If there are left overs (very rare) cover and put in fridge.