I have teamed up with Vessi Footwear to review their shoes as well as to provide 2 lucky instagram followers with a free pair of their 100% waterproof knit sneakers! I first discovered their shoes through a friend who had travelled Europe in them, and was raving about the comfort as well as the fact that they were waterproof. So naturally I needed to investigate and put them to the test myself!
Below is my honest Vessi Footwear review of these 100% waterproof, vegan sneakers! I am wearing the Women’s Cityscape, size 9.
- They look a little wide compared to other runners, when looking straight down on them
- From the side though, they look sleek and unique
- Fabric, lace brace and laces all look nice together
- Like how they grip the ankle, slightly higher cut than other runners, especially when in wet environments
- Super lightweight
- Slip on just like water shoes
- Very comfortable (no pressure points, areas digging in or hard areas)
- Quick and easy to slip on and lace up
- Fits true to size, I am a women’s 9, but my size can range from 8.5-9.5 depending on the brand. Vessi’s size 9 fits perfectly.
- There was no “breaking in” phase, I went straight in to everyday wear, pain and blister free
- Passed the snow/slush test (100% waterproof, my socks were completely dry!!)
- The laces stayed tied throughout walking, climbing and exploring
- Perfect for athleisure activities all year round
Needless to say, I was very impressed by the quality, look, feel and waterproof abilities of Vessi Footwear! I am super excited to have tried these and cannot wait to get myself another one of their colours and styles!
Could you benefit from a pair of 100% waterproof sneakers?
Any comments or questions? We would LOVE to hear from you!
THE FIT HIVE
Happy Puddle Hopping/Snow Jumping!
** This product review has been sponsored by Vessi Footwear, however as always, is my completely honest and unbiased opinion.